Sunday, January 18, 2009

I *am* handsome & valuable! And doggone it, people like me!

We bought new work clothes for J recently. Apparently they don't use straight pins any longer and there were clips holding the button-up Docker's shirt to the cardboard packing instead. Being good to the Mother Earth, I was reducing/reusing/recycling by using them as paperclips when I noticed the minuscule words.

I guess even men need some positive reinforcement for their state of mind no matter how tiny or subliminal. I found this strange & funny. Who at Docker's thought this up? Did they get a raise? Do they feel good about themselves? What is the explanation?

Curious, I say.

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! Does J feel better about himself now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! I want my own 'paper clips' with minimal sayings now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THat is most curious! I'll have to take my better half shopping and see if those make him feel better about himself!!! Then I'll have some paper clips, too!

    ReplyDelete