Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Letter to 2009

Hi, 2009. Nice to meet you. I just woke up. :)

You look good so far. Windy but good. Lots of mostly good times and hardly any bad with your friend, 2008, but I am looking forward to seeing what you have to offer to my life all around. I am hoping you will bring a multitude of peace & prosperity in all facets to us and to all our friends and family alike.

I am now getting ready to go on our 2nd annual shoe shopping event with my sister. We are doing our part to help the economy get better during your watch. . . no need to thank us, you know the score.

See you around,
your humble servant
~K

2 comments:

  1. You have such an elegant way with words, my dear sweet sister! Next year, let's take the camera shopping and get some shots on the blog site! I feel so good that we stimulated the economy. Now I can take a nap...or go to bed early, as the case may be. XOXO Toni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a nice letter. Lets go 2009!

    ReplyDelete