
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Alcohol Abuse
I work across the street from a certain beverage distribution company that shall remain nameless. Anyhooooo, around quittin' time yesterday, we saw much commotion out in the middle of the street involving the roofing company employees (Roofing Co. is next door and also across the street from said distribution company) who were busily scooping up debris and boxes with shovels/fork lifts and such working around pools of golden liquid. Apparently, some tasty beer took a nasty fall out of one of the trucks and the roofers were kind enough to help clean the mess up for the driver. This was quite a site and my coworkers & I sat enthralled watching the action. I grabbed my phone and shot this crappy picture. The scene looked a lot worse than this shot makes it seem. As for the roofers, I wonder if they were paid with the remaining partially damaged 12-paks. They sure were working their tails off! :) One can only wonder.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice reward for helping.
ReplyDelete