Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring's Garden Makeover Pt. 1

Well, we've paid our dues in the winter department and we never thought Springtime let alone warmer weather would come. But the time seemed to materialize quicker than a blink. I love taking picutres of our yard at various times during the season just to see how far we've come. I took the following picts over April 23rd when we were cleaning up winter's rath and preparing the beds for sowing. These beds will grow our veggies.








At this point in time, I'm always sad and excited at the same time. Sad because it feels like forever before our yard looks decent again and excited knowing that if my impatient nature stops getting the best of me, our garden will soon blossom into full color before I know it.
Consider this post the BEFORE pictures of this makeover and the following posts we'll track the amazing transformation!

No comments:

Post a Comment