@TheRevSlick my daddy always told me there was never such thing as a "free lunch."7:19 PM Aug 31st from web in reply to TheRevSlick
@FerociousFluffy No it's not sad that you are synomous w/bacon! Check out the show. They even use the WWBBD SouthPark song for the theme.10:02 AM Aug 31st from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
@shplinkhimself I had Nutella on pretzel crisps! and a cup o joe! I agree with the Nutella on a spoon!6:31 PM Aug 30th from web in reply to shplinkhimself
All you Nutella lovers out there. . .what's your favorite way to eat it?!4:06 PM Aug 30th from web
@TroyBrock mornin' Troy! The first cup is always the best, isn't it?9:03 AM Aug 30th from web in reply to TroyBrock
Pretzel chips dipped in Nutella for breakfast! Yum. Cup 'o joe too.8:59 AM Aug 30th from web
Getting ready to hang out with our 4-year-old great-niece Summer for the day. Should be interesting. Pray for us.9:11 AM Aug 29th from web
Check out the live Outside Lands webcast Aug 28-30 at http://bit.ly/lbqF97:53 PM Aug 28th from web
@shplinkhimself Shoot! Not what I thought.7:19 PM Aug 28th from web in reply to shplinkhimself
Long walk outside at Holiday Park instead of regular work out in stinky gym. Felt so good!11:34 AM Aug 28th from web
Going to bed early tonight mostly cuz I am old and boring, but pretty much because I'm really tired! Nighty.Night.6:27 PM Aug 27th from web
Busy day. Drop dog at groomer! Blood drawn! Nails! Dentist!8:01 AM Aug 27th from txt
Hey, LAAADY!! Yeah, you! The one who was crossing 22nd Street & Central at 7 a.m. I just wanna know where you got your FABULOUS shoes?!9:52 AM Aug 26th from web
The boss man is out of the office for 3 whole days! Finally projects can be completed w/out new ones to impede progress!8:19 AM Aug 24th from web
Back from the mountains. It was sooo cool and nice up there. 90 degrees in Cheyenne. Whoa!1:22 PM Aug 23rd from web
I can't find my chopsticks. . .grrrr!5:54 PM Aug 21st from web
¡ʎɐpıɹɟ ʎddɐɥ ɥo6:47 AM Aug 21st from web
˙ʎɐpıɹɟ sı ʍoɹɹoɯoʇ ʎddɐɥ os ¡ʍou ʇnoqɐ ʇɥƃıɹ ןǝǝɟ ı ʍoɥ sı sıɥʇ9:42 PM Aug 20th from web
To another jewelry show I go! Yay!4:28 PM Aug 20th from txt
FYI: today is Nat'l Do Not Use Your Turn Signal Day! Again.12:07 PM Aug 20th from txt
I needs me a nap badly!8:53 AM Aug 20th from web
I'm getting the whole "you look just like Fergie" thing after more than a decade-long hiatus. Which celebrity do people say YOU look like?5:54 AM Aug 19th from web
Off to do another jewelry show tonight! Woo hoot!4:54 PM Aug 18th from web
Top o' the misty mornin' to ya!7:01 AM Aug 18th from web
Just received my current issue of InStyle magazine. Nothing like 500+ pages of Fall fashion goodness to brighten one's spirit!3:54 PM Aug 17th from web
Start your engines. . .it's MONDAY!6:52 AM Aug 17th from web
Cyborg is an animal!9:03 AM Aug 16th from web
Carano v. Cyborg!! GIRLFIGHT! YAY!10:39 PM Aug 15th from web
@FerociousFluffy I'd love to try bacon chocolate, but i'd have no clue where to purchase such a thing.6:14 AM Aug 13th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Coffee time!6:14 AM Aug 13th from web
Go read it!8:20 PM Aug 12th from web
FINALLY updated the blog!8:20 PM Aug 12th from web
@FerociousFluffy serious? For real "bacon chocolate"?8:19 PM Aug 12th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Getting ready for bed! Nighty night!8:18 PM Aug 12th from web
Generally, I love DARK CHOCOLATE; however, dark choc. M&M's are just wrong. Ew.12:19 PM Aug 12th from web
If bitten by a zombie, I'd last 1 hour and 23 minutes before becoming infected! http://su.pr/1GiCqW from the delicious @oatmeal5:54 AM Aug 12th from web
@Sarcastra your clever bank will never be empty, my dear!5:49 AM Aug 12th from web in reply to Sarcastra
Wondering if anyone got to see the Perseid meteor shower clearly.5:48 AM Aug 12th from web
Waiting and waiting and waiting some more.7:06 PM Aug 10th from web
@1953diygal [[shiver, shiver]] about the widow hunting. Eww!4:31 PM Aug 5th from web in reply to 1953diygal
@FerociousFluffy Weird thing this HUMIDITY in Wyoming. . .isn't it?4:30 PM Aug 5th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Boy is it ever humid here in Cheyenne right now.4:11 PM Aug 5th from txt
Black coffee is most certainly my best friend.6:44 AM Aug 3rd from web
Re-watching last season's episodes of Dexter so I can be ready for the new stuff in September! Can't wait!7:32 PM Aug 2nd from web
@1953diygal Tres cool. What's that flower you have on?7:27 PM Aug 2nd from web in reply to 1953diygal
No comments:
Post a Comment