Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. The Force and the Bark.
Bark all day at you can I." ~Yoda Artie
“Powerful you have become, the dark side I smell. . .uh sense in you.” - Yoda Luke

J's elaborte costume is beyond words.


Artie looking more like a Gremlin or Animal from the Muppets than Yoda in this picture which is, by far, my favorite.

I hope everyone had (or is having) a safely scary Halloween. Ours has been pretty low-key. Watched that old movie House on Haunted Hill - the one with Vincent Price from like 100 yrs ago. My niece and her kids came by to Trick or Treat. One of the girls was Hannah Montana which was scary enough by itself. The baby was a peapod. . .too cute. The other girl was Sleeping Beauty, but she wasn't staying in character. She was more like ADD Beauty. Ah, what can I expect from a 3-yr-old. The two big kids were Fiona & Shrek.

Those were our only ghouls for the night. After I post this we're going to eat some scary pizza (from Blackjacks) & watch Spider-man 3. Not sure if that's the most appropriate movie for Halloween night, but it's the only Netflix we have left to watch!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Pics guys, I miss the boys. I can't decide J if you're a vampire or a walrus with really short tusks:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A walrus? HA, HA! Coo-coo ca-choo! The Candy Corn Vampire strikes again!

    ReplyDelete