This flower was growing crazy all over the place. It looks like a Columbine, but it's ginormous and growing close to the ground. I have no clue what it is, but it's gorgeous!
Here's the first vistor who showed up around 7 p.m. on Saturday night.
She stayed for about 15 minutes, was very shy and stayed out in the meadow
and kept a close eye on us.
But something else on our side of the meadow caught her attention. . .
Another younger doe is what caught the older one's attention.
This little girl came within 20 feet of our campfire!!
Holy schmokes to just sit and watch her pass through was so amazing.
Here is film that J was quick enough to capture before she ran off.
The popping & crackling you hear is the campfire.
We hope you enjoyed. I'm sure we'll have plenty more where this came from.
Stay tuned!!
That's grand. I love hearing about your trips to the cabin and the great photos. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you like the cabin trip stories! I love telling them. More to come!
ReplyDelete