I present you June's Tweets in reverse chronological order:
Motivation to do anything indoors is eluding me today.9:24 AM Jun 29th from web
Geez!! Everytime I go out of town, I return home to find that someone has died! Billy Mays now?1:42 PM Jun 28th from web
Just returned from our cabin! Was sad to go cuz it's so peaceful & relaxing, but there were tons of blood suckers up there!!1:40 PM Jun 28th from web
Full on the Guinness. Ah, such a good dinner!9:54 PM Jun 26th from web
@shplinkhimself Lemurs rock, yo, especially the RING TAILED lemurs!8:03 PM Jun 25th from web in reply to shplinkhimself
Clash's Train In Vain on an "easy listening" station? Am I old?9:47 AM Jun 25th from txt
Off to Glenrock, Wyoming. A lovely day for a long drive. Don't worry, Trooper Steve, I won't speed! Learned my lesson that one time! :)6:15 AM Jun 25th from web
Another day, another dollar.6:41 AM Jun 23rd from web
Monday Morning Meeting with the Man (say that 10x fast)!8:14 AM Jun 22nd from web
To the cabin!10:26 AM Jun 20th from txt
Preparing to head up to the cabin. Wooo hooo! Fishies, here I come. . .betta watch out!7:34 PM Jun 19th from web
@Sarcastra R U FLunching today?6:30 AM Jun 19th from web in reply to Sarcastra
Ahhhhh, Friday!6:28 AM Jun 19th from web
@Sarcastra my head is almost as big as his whole body! But then there's the whole anal gland draining thing.8:56 PM Jun 18th from web in reply to Sarcastra
Taking the Art-man to the Puppy Salon. His haircut costs more than mine!!! The nerve!6:43 AM Jun 18th from web
Quad shot aztec mocha. OY!3:18 PM Jun 17th from web
I just cleaned 15 pens out of my purse! And it's my small one 9x6x3. . .whoa! I had other stuff in there too.1:35 PM Jun 16th from web
Shower Shock is. . .shocking!5:26 AM Jun 16th from txt
The hubs is grillin me some fish! Grill, honey, grill!5:47 PM Jun 15th from web
O.K. it's shaping up to be a real Monday for me.6:33 AM Jun 15th from web
Went to the chili cookoff they were out of chili.But Jeanne's ROCKED!2:07 PM Jun 14th from txt
I smell like a campfire! YAY!6:28 PM Jun 13th from web
Going to the cabin to try to gain entry. . .again! Will report back later.7:46 AM Jun 13th from web
Woo hoo! Let's go Penguins!6:45 PM Jun 12th from txt
I wish the cold and rain would go away! I have some really cute capris and sandals I'd love to wear IN THIS LIFETIME!!! Sheesh!3:01 PM Jun 11th from web
Rescheduling a salon appointment shouldn't be this difficult. . .should it?9:37 AM Jun 11th from web
@Sarcastra I *heart* Mi Tierra. I know where YOU are. La-dee-da-dee-da-da!5:57 AM Jun 10th from web in reply to Sarcastra
My shoe squeaks when I walk. Must repair, but how? Hmm.5:36 AM Jun 10th from txt
@Sarcastra BK's turbo coffee is good too. . .although almost as spendy as Fourbuck's Americano!5:04 PM Jun 9th from web in reply to Sarcastra
@TheRevSlick what was I wearing?5:03 PM Jun 9th from web in reply to TheRevSlick
@TheRevSlick today you honked at me?5:03 PM Jun 9th from web in reply to TheRevSlick
is mostly asleep and possibly will be all day.5:21 AM Jun 9th from txt
@AlphaMaven get used to non-sleep, Papa! ;-)11:53 AM Jun 8th from web in reply to AlphaMaven
I have no patience today for fool drivers who fail to properly utilize their turn signals!!!! SHEESH PEOPLE!! C'mon, get a clue!11:53 AM Jun 8th from web
Ah, Monday. Let's get it started.7:22 AM Jun 8th from web
@shplinkhimself Tombstone/red baron is a different class than Totino's.A Totino's craving is not a pizza craving at all. I *heart* T's.7:11 PM Jun 7th from web in reply to shplinkhimself
@Sarcastra Ixnay on Project Mini Gnome. Others have occupied the space. See jakl for details.5:24 PM Jun 7th from web in reply to Sarcastra
YAY! *I* won the Contest Contest. Very cool prizes for me! Thank you Sarcastra & TLTBE!4:10 PM Jun 7th from web
@Sarcastra yay! I'm there if it's a convenient time for you. 1526?2:27 PM Jun 7th from web in reply to Sarcastra
I am so happy our rafting trip was yesterday and not today. Rain, rain go away.11:19 AM Jun 7th from web
@Sarcastra I'll try to stop by tomorrow (Sunday). Any time better than another? I know not early.8:48 PM Jun 6th from web in reply to Sarcastra
Off to ride the rapids! YAY!7:21 AM Jun 6th from txt
@Sarcastra I have a ring sizer AND a finger.6:50 PM Jun 5th from web in reply to Sarcastra
Home again, home again, jiggity,jig.6:08 PM Jun 5th from txt
Watchin' Land of the Lost marathon in hotel room before seminar starts.7:43 AM Jun 5th from web
@shplinkhimself SU = Steakums University. On-line classes even.8:59 PM Jun 4th from web in reply to shplinkhimself
RIP David Carradine. . .to me you'll always be Kane from the Kung Fu series that I watched weekly with my dad.8:58 PM Jun 4th from web
5:30 am. Off toCasper for semninar. YAWN!!!4:44 AM Jun 4th from txt
Ok. Must prepare for Casper trip tomorrow!7:41 PM Jun 3rd from web
@shplinkhimself you shouldn't be talking about your "doodles" on public twitter places, should you?7:41 PM Jun 3rd from web in reply to shplinkhimself
@shplinkhimself HuH? SteakUMMMS rock, dude! Whachootawkinbout?7:31 PM Jun 3rd from web in reply to shplinkhimself
@shplinkhimself Leon = The Professional Car2:51 PM Jun 3rd from web in reply to shplinkhimself
@Sarcastra I posted my idea at pretty much the same time as AlphaMaven. No orange soda here either.1:18 PM Jun 3rd from web in reply to Sarcastra
@Sarcastra Alright already. Let me think of a contest. Hmmmmm, thinking.. . .12:34 PM Jun 3rd from web in reply to Sarcastra
Dropped Leon off at the shop for a oil change & tire rotation before my roadtrip tomorrow.12:31 PM Jun 3rd from web
Off to the gym to get all sweatified.9:48 AM Jun 3rd from web
It's cold. I *really* don't want it to be cold.5:48 AM Jun 3rd from web
@johnthurman You go, Boy! Get to Tweeting!5:59 AM Jun 2nd from web in reply to johnthurman
@AlphaMaven so sorry. I love the word tarmac!5:58 AM Jun 2nd from web in reply to AlphaMaven
Man, it's chillers out there!5:58 AM Jun 2nd from web
Off to workout!9:52 AM Jun 1st from web
Clean slate with a new week & new month.5:51 AM Jun 1st from web