Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us


It's J & K's 3 month anniversary! In case you forgot we got married on July 4th. Can't believe the time has gone by so quickly. Summer's quickly fading and Fall is sneaking up on us during the night and Old Man Winter will be staring us in the eye soon. Anyways, feel free to send any type of anniversary gift you see fit. Federal Reserve Notes happily accepted! heh.

Okay, here's a "How Well Do You Know Your Friends" type quiz for you: In what year did J & K's first date take place?

Please e-mail me your answers. First right answer will be the weener. . .I mean winner of fabulous prizes, namely MY everlasting friendship! :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Am I really the first person to comment? I totally can't believe that!! I also can't believe that it is your 3-month anniversary---WAHOOZIE! Greg and I are approaching our 160-month anniversary. Now that's a lot of months! I love your blog...not sure if I can get used to this cyberspace thing. I am sooooo old school---80's rock! XOXO

    ReplyDelete