Saturday, October 25, 2008

HoliDAZE?!?!?

Okay, we made a trip to Home Depot today for some home improvement-y items. I know I shouldn't be shocked, but they already had the flippin' Christmas section fully displayed with rows of tannenbaums pre-decorated with those cutesy little lights. I am already sick of Christmas before Halloween. Sheesh!

All this thought of decking the halls while simultaneously watching the Slasher Movie Marathon for Fright Week has led me to decide to poll you readers out there to see what your favorite holiday is. Please see poll to the right of the blog screen. I am fickle and my favorite holiday changes from year to year sometimes even from month to month. So, don't wait. . .cast your vote now! ROCK the vote! Be a voter! Love to Vote! Vote! Vote! Vote! Polls close on Nov 4th! So do the RIGHT thing! ;)

3 comments:

  1. I should get extra points for being the first to rock da vote!!


    Woot!

    ~Yma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Ymabean! You get 5 extra credit points! Plus, I will give you a big, sloppy, wet kiss next time I see ya! Lucky you, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - the Christmas stuff has been out at Costco for several weeks now! I'm just now getting around to thinking about buying Halloween candy and what was once a big 'ol display is now a pallet of stuff off in the corner of the warehouse!

    ReplyDelete