Stop!
Collaborate and listen. . .
Took lots of pictures of ice this weekend. Ice is fascinating. As both my friend Slick and J have told me numerous times that you have to snap many, many pictures to come up with a few decent photos. Boy, is THAT the truth. I took so many pictures of ice experimenting with the different settings on my new camera. Flash on. . .Flash off. Zoom in. . .Zoom out. Wax on. . .Wax off. Taking pictures of the white, crystally, crunchy clean ice; the clear ice that clung to river rock; and the muddy, dirty but simply divine, shiny, chunky "chocolate" colored ice.
Here are the decent ones:
Hmmmm,and are you sniffing/snorting/shooting the ice? Oh, guess you are shooting the ice with the camera! Nice ice! Looks.....cold.
ReplyDeleteHadn't had a chance to check your post for a couple days... lots of stuff to get caught up on. You never told me where your property is.... looks wonderful!!! I am so happy for you!!! Any good flyfishing nearby????
ReplyDeleteNice, Traci. You silly girl.
ReplyDeleteKathy, I'm saving the reveal of the location of the cabin for a grandeose post! :) Never fear, I *will* be clueing everyone in on that. Yes, fishing abound! Right off the Med Bow River. Better brookies than rainbow though.
You not only take some awesome pictures of ice (I never knew it could be so intricate and picturesque!) you have an incredible writing talent. You most definitely need to keep a journal and/or start writing a book. You know I'll be the first to buy it! Love ya, Sissy Krissy!
ReplyDeleteThanks, toni baloni for the kind words. One day I'll write another book. For now my only book shall be my sophomoric attempt with The Zombie Under My Bed written circa 1980!
ReplyDelete