Friday, October 10, 2008

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

It's ours! It's official. . .the wonderfully beautiful, isolated, forest-y space is officially ours! Closed today on the property. We're going up on Sunday morning to take some supplies to start working on all the projects this Spring/Summer.



Lots of work to be done to get the little cabin oasis to look like we imagine in our wildest dreams! We'll obviously be posting much more on this subject. Now to think of a name for our little getaway! Do we feel a contest on the way for this blog, perhaps? I wonder how many of your readers would even participate.


At any rate, I am so excited about this, I could just pee my pants. I would say "we" but I really can't speak for the rest of JAKL as they don't have overactive bladder syndrome like I do. I do know that J is super excited to start working on all the challenges this property will present. I have never owned anything of this magnitude. I'm excited at the notion of the finished product, inviting friends and family up for some weekend fun.


5 comments:

  1. Hooray! Congrats! Can't wait to see it in person - after the renovations:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrts - how exciting...
    Where is this place????

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very excited for you guys!!! Hooray!!!!

    ReplyDelete