I wanna go! Pick me! Pick me! I would fly there in a heartbeat and tell my family if they wanted to come see me they would have to meet me there. I'm so jonesin' for a mountain fix. It brings tears to my eyes to see my lovely home state it all of its beauty. Thank you for sharing photos and stories of the cabin and keep them comin'!
I wanna go! Pick me! Pick me! I would fly there in a heartbeat and tell my family if they wanted to come see me they would have to meet me there. I'm so jonesin' for a mountain fix. It brings tears to my eyes to see my lovely home state it all of its beauty. Thank you for sharing photos and stories of the cabin and keep them comin'!
ReplyDeleteC'mon up, TamiJ. . .you are welcome any time!
ReplyDelete