Here is the main attraction for the week on the moose1 Wildlife Cam up at the cabin. How cool is this dude? You need to understand this is right outside our cabin.
In fact, just a few days later, I was walking that log with my great niece. We hadn't looked at these pictures yet . . .the time stamp on this camera is about 5 hrs off, just fyi.
Even creepier, from the same point of view where we were walkin' the log earlier, a set of eyes are just off in the distance. We were still sitting at the campfire and we remember that Artie was having a coniption fit around this time. I guess he was seeing something we weren't. . .THIS SCARY WHATEVER IT IS ATTACHED TO THE GLOWING EYES!! I'm guessing Sasquatch!
I am going to go with "yeti." Mostly because I love the thought of the Yeti. Yeti is like Sasquatch's more refined, more appropriate cousin.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I can deal with Yeti. . .although there is nothing refined about our cabin wilderness area so Sasquatch may just be the appropriate word in this case. :) Definitely not Big Foot, that's just too blase.
ReplyDelete