DESTINATION: Isolation! Later all!11:03 AM Jul 31st from web
Wakin' up is hard to do. . .5:40 AM Jul 30th from web
At the CFD rodeo finals with Julie Childs & her family.12:51 PM Jul 26th from txt
Playin' darts w/jackie & cory runion. good times!10:46 PM Jul 25th from txt
All chores postponed on account of Riddick! Can't look away!11:00 AM Jul 25th from txt
I got the WHOLE HOUSE to myself. I got the whole house to myself!!! [sung to the tune of "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands"]6:47 AM Jul 25th from web
Omg he's playin' Blister =N The Sun! I luv KC for this!10:04 PM Jul 24th from txt
Ok I knew "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" but had no clue he sang that.9:41 PM Jul 24th from txt
I do not know ANY of these songs but the crowd seems 2 b having fun!8:36 PM Jul 24th from txt
Off to Kenny Chesney concert at CFD!6:19 PM Jul 24th from txt
Just got the NEW jewelry! YAY all the pieces are so cool.4:43 PM Jul 23rd from txt
Thursday at CFD. Nothing going on. Maybe I can get something accomplished today at work. Don't hold your breath though.5:24 AM Jul 23rd from web
I meant "can't" see the USAF T-Birds. Sheesh!9:33 AM Jul 22nd from web
Wishing I was at the Air Show right now. I can hear them, just can see the USAF Thunderbirds. :(9:30 AM Jul 22nd from web
It's Cheyenne Day! Only 1/2 day of work. woo hoo!6:00 AM Jul 22nd from txt
I am 100% ready for a productive workday today!6:08 AM Jul 21st from web
@Sarcastra yeah, Sawyer Brown was really loud. At our house it was like we were at the fairgrounds.9:32 AM Jul 20th from web in reply to Sarcastra
Still REELING from Premier Designs RALLY!!9:31 AM Jul 20th from web
Mama , I'm comin' home!8:15 AM Jul 19th from txt
Rally! Rally! RALLY!3:01 PM Jul 16th from txt
Our hotel had a water main break. 5k women here! yikes!5:24 AM Jul 16th from txt
Just landed in Dallas/Ft. Worth.10:59 AM Jul 15th from txt
I'm leaving on a jetplane.9:05 AM Jul 15th from txt
Eating an overpriced breakfast at the dia terminal eatery.7:47 AM Jul 15th from txt
Packed & ready to go at o'dark thirty tomorrow. Now time for bed!8:48 PM Jul 14th from web
Getting a pedicure right now! Ahhh!2:38 PM Jul 14th from txt
Launder clothes for trip. . .NOW!!6:16 PM Jul 13th from web
Today is my Friday! Neener, neener boo-boo!6:34 AM Jul 9th from web
@Sarcastra didja go see Ironman?5:13 PM Jul 8th from web in reply to Sarcastra
We're so loving NURSE JACKIE on SHOtime! If you're not watching it then start! Only a 1/2 hr! Directed by Steve Buscemi!5:10 PM Jul 8th from web
Off to Pilates & kick boxing to work off the crappy "camp" food I ate this weekend.3:26 PM Jul 6th from web
@kassk who pressured you to twitter? not i.1:28 PM Jul 6th from web in reply to kassk
oh, if I only had a Bumpit!5:44 AM Jul 1st from web
No comments:
Post a Comment