Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Moose. . .Meese? Anyway More of Them!

Okay, because I *know* you're just dying to see more of the pictures we retrieved from our wildlife cam: moose1 I'll post these. These pictures are pretty interesting though. Judge for yourself. And leave comments, would ya?
This first picture freaked me out a bit.
I couldn't quite make out what it was. . .
Looks like a human head, tilted to the left.
Really not a human head, but a freaky ZOMBIE head tiled to the left
with a weird ear sticking out on the right.
Just waiting to jump up turn around and eat our face off!!!
(okay, I know, I know I've watched way too many horror movies when I was young and
it warped my measley brain!)

BUT never fear!! The "head" turned out to be the rear of this feller:

And yet a better picture of the same visitor.

Flash didn't seem to phase him.


Awesome pict of this moose cow on our "walkin' log". Goofy lookin' critters but so amazing at the same time.


This one looks a lot like a Clydesdale, don'tcha think? Not sure if it's the same cow or not.

That's all the wildlife pictures til next time. Hopefully, we'll have other species to post for you! Hope you really enjoyed these!

No comments:

Post a Comment