Monday, September 28, 2009

CONTEST. . .play here:

Okay, I'm going to try my hand at a blog contest. There will be a small but lovely prize for the winner so I need all of you who play to identify yourself and how I can get the prize to you. Okay?! Okay.

The contest rules:

Using the descriptions of 10 photos posted in my September 27, 2009, entry entitled "Things I saw in La-La Land", list the photos from 1 to 10 in chronological order of how I saw them once I landed at LAX. #1 being the first thing of interest that I saw #10 being the last. You get the drift.

The winner will be the person who gets the most correct. Your list must be posted as a comment to this link no later than 0900, Saturday October 3rd. Winner will be notified via post on JAKL immediately following deadline. In case of a tie, there will be a sudden-death type tie breaker (prepare yourself now).

So, have at it, Readers!! Make me proud!!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, I get to go first!

    1. A boat cleverly named "Vitamin Sea"
    2. A giant doughnt
    3. A polo match
    4. An out-of-order CELL phone booth
    5. The Queen Mary
    6. A turtle
    7. Baby Stingray
    8. Deer in a front yard!!
    9. P!nk
    10. The Emmy's Red Carpet

    Well, that was fun. Nice to be on the other side of a blog contest - a totally different experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. doughnut
    2. cell phone booth
    3. turtle
    4. stingray
    5. polo
    6. deer
    7. pink
    8. red carpet
    9. boat
    10. pink

    - Slick

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 deer
    2 doughnut
    3 polo
    4 stingray
    5 turtle
    6 boat vitamin sea
    7 red carpet
    8 Phone booth
    9 Pink
    10 Queen Mary


    ~yma

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon! We wanna know! Wake up, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What in the heck are you doing up so early, Sarc?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't help it. All my customers are a time zone ahead of me, plus they all like to meet first thing in the morning.

    Bastards.

    ReplyDelete