@Sarcastra maybe your nickel was part of that spare change I found in my jeans this a.m. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. Want it?8:18 PM Sep 30th from web in reply to Sarcastra
@FerociousFluffy Run for cover! Did you get any damage? The Wind is still a blowin' like nobody's business!8:14 PM Sep 30th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Hella wind storm happening now. Whoa!4:06 PM Sep 30th from txt
I love it when I find money in the pockets of my jeans I haven't put on since last Spring. Happy Wednesday to me!5:47 AM Sep 30th from web
Tuesday. . .so far, so good.8:22 AM Sep 29th from web
Contest on JAKL!! Run and go play! Hurry!8:41 PM Sep 28th from web
Here we go again! WHEEEEEEE!7:31 AM Sep 28th from web
@FerociousFluffy we FINALLY got home after driving all the way down 287 across Owl Road & back up I-25. Icky!4:59 PM Sep 27th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Can't wait til 7p.m. for the season premier of DEXTER!!4:58 PM Sep 27th from web
Stuck in a huge traffic jam on EB I-80 in Laramie. Wreck on Summit perhaps?1:00 PM Sep 27th from txt
Onward to the cabin!8:20 AM Sep 26th from txt
East T-Birds beat Central 21-14! Thanks, Rita!7:33 PM Sep 25th from web
East vs. Central game. Tonight! Go T-Birds!3:17 PM Sep 25th from web
Ahhhh, Friday. Thank you thank you thank you thank you!5:50 AM Sep 25th from web
Back to work. Now where's my vat of coffee, cuz I'm gonna need it!!6:46 AM Sep 22nd from web
Just landed back in Denver. Terra firma.5:23 PM Sep 20th from txt
P!nk was AWESOME!! If you get a chance go see her show! Today we go hiking in Monrovia Calif.9:58 AM Sep 19th from web
P!nk is on!9:49 PM Sep 18th from txt
That's not my name! That's not my name!9:33 PM Sep 18th from txt
At P!nk concert . The Ting Tings opening & on stage now!8:41 PM Sep 18th from txt
Finished exam! Whew! Good feeling about!10:44 AM Sep 18th from txt
Taking the Specialist in Housing Credit Mgmt (SHCM) exam in a minute. Keep your fingers crossed for me.7:28 AM Sep 18th from txt
Little baby stingrays!5:50 PM Sep 17th from txt
Lunching in a street cafe, people watching. Lots of Jason Mraz fashion inspired dudes about.1:16 PM Sep 17th from txt
Day 1 of affordable housing mgmt conf - DONE! I'm ready for Day 2.6:50 AM Sep 17th from txt
Conference time!9:02 AM Sep 16th from txt
Just landed at LAX.2:24 PM Sep 15th from txt
boarding now! late!11:52 AM Sep 15th from txt
@FerociousFluffy Tell me about it, sister. Monday sux.9:21 PM Sep 14th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Finished packing for my business trip to California. Don't like the styling choices I had avail to me. Bleh. Must shop soon to remedy this.9:20 PM Sep 14th from web
Monday. You are cruel.8:35 AM Sep 14th from web
@FerociousFluffy I am bedazzled by your bacon love! How were the peanut butter bacon cookies?6:11 PM Sep 13th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Tonight . . .white russians & chicken shishkabobs!6:09 PM Sep 13th from web
The hubs made luscious watermelon martinis. Tastes like a liquid Jolly Rancher! [slurp!]8:52 PM Sep 12th from web
@FerociousFluffy did yer pants make it home without ripping? Just curious.1:32 PM Sep 12th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
Doing all the regular Saturday chores. NOT watching the football.1:31 PM Sep 12th from web
Never forgotten. 9/11.5:04 AM Sep 11th from web
@shplinkhimself http://twitpic.com/h8zyh - it walks on by the SanFrancisco treat!!5:45 PM Sep 10th from TwitPic
@shplinkhimself http://twitpic.com/h8m4h - Hey, it's almost 2!4:08 PM Sep 10th from TwitPic
@FerociousFluffy Yes, so yummy & oversized! Do put them on your menu next week (oh, and invite us over!)8:52 AM Sep 10th from web in reply to FerociousFluffy
@AlphaMaven I wish we had bacon plants. Only tomato plants have we.8:49 AM Sep 10th from web in reply to AlphaMaven
Hubs is makin' BLTs tonight w/Ts coming straight from our garden! YUM! I shall think of you, FerociouslyFluffy, lover of all things bacon!3:43 PM Sep 9th from web
Not only is it Hump Day, it's 09-09-09! Rut Roe! Hope nuthin' spooky happens today! But if it does, I hope it involves zombies of some sort.6:01 AM Sep 9th from web
@Sarcastra I guess that means I did a good job on my pict? YAY!5:54 AM Sep 9th from web in reply to Sarcastra
http://twitpic.com/h17i6 - I've become a resident of Zombieland! http://Zombify-yourself.net6:18 PM Sep 8th from TwitPic
Me & the hubs have upset tummies. Not fun. I'm sure he doens't appreciate his torn-up gut being called a tummy either!5:50 PM Sep 8th from web
My eyeball is very tired today.6:34 AM Sep 2nd from web
@TheRevSlick yes!! Isn't that super cool that Vinnie is going to be on LOST?! He hit it bigtime! Finally!5:29 AM Sep 1st from web in reply to TheRevSlick
@TheRevSlick okay, so you have a point about free lunches. I'll that take into consideration.5:28 AM Sep 1st from web in reply to TheRevSlick
Happy 1st of September! Only 21 more days until the autumnal equinox!! Woo HOO!5:27 AM Sep 1st from web
No comments:
Post a Comment