SLICK
Congratulations, Slick!!! You are the winner of the very first JAKL blog contest with 2 correct answers! Woo Hoo for you!!! Prize will be delivered to your doorstep sometime before the weekend is over (try to contain your excitement! ;) Prize contents will be posted on JAKL after delivery to Slick.
Correct Answers:
1. A Giant Doughnut
2. An Out of Order phone booth
3. The Queen Mary
4. A Boat Cleverly Named Vitamin Sea
5. Baby Stingray
6. A turtle
7. P!nk
8. Emmy Red Carpet
9. Deer in a front yard
10. Polo Match
Thank you all so much for playing. I know this was a difficult contest and required more chance than knowledge, but it was the best I could do for our inital game. I promise the contests will get better! Thanks again! I hope you all had fun.
That's great and I'll finish this comment in a minute but Beyonce had the best contest entry of all time!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Slick. You actually had 3 correct answers, but you used "P!nk" for both #7 and #10, so I had to disqualify that! Still, you won by a landslide! You'll be getting your prize soon.
ReplyDeleteThanks again to all for playing. This was a bit of a difficult contest, but I thought if you were all semi-paying attention to my Tweets the week I was gone, you'd be able to get a few in the right order. Ten picts seem to be a little much. . .and just think, I was going to use 20!!